To get started, use the filters below to find an agency that best fits your needs:
What is LASI?
Local Agencies Serving Immigrants (LASI) is a coalition of 11 agencies delivering settlement services to immigrants and refugees in the Ottawa area. LASI members work together to advance the social and economic integration of newcomers through continuous service improvement, implementation of collaborative initiatives and engagement with the broader community.
Over the years, the LASI Coalition has worked together on joint initiatives to support newcomers. The LASI settlement services delivery portal is one such initiative.
Collectively, LASI agencies deliver services to more than 20,000 immigrants and refugees per year. The service providers who make up LASI are:
- Catholic Centre for Immigrants (CCI)
- Economic and Social Council of Ottawa-Carleton
- Immigrant Women Services of Ottawa
- Jewish Family Services of Ottawa
- La Cite Collegiale
- Lebanese and Arab Social Services Agency
- Ottawa Chinese Community Services Centre
- Ottawa Community Immigrant Services Organization (OCISO)
- Ottawa World Skills Employment Centre
- Somali Centre for Family Services
- YMCA/YWCA of the National Capital Region
Questions or Comments?
If you have a question about LASI or have a technical difficulty,
please send us a message using the contact form.